Executive strategy and research event features insight into new demand for energy efficiency and management solutions
Parks Associates today announced keynote speakers from Austin Energy, CPS Energy, EnergyHub, and GAF Energy for its 14th annual Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer, being held February 13-15 at the Omni Hotel in Austin, Texas. The research firm recently released new research from its consumer survey work of 10,000 internet households showing 54% of internet households say their energy costs are too high, 44% are actively working to reduce energy at home, and 16% would like to use less energy but don’t know how.
The executive research and strategy conference features energy leaders focused on the growth of energy management. Topics and insights focus on the transformation of the utility business model, the impact of connected devices on distributed energy resource management, and effective incentives to help save and reduce energy. Event sponsors include the Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), Rapid Response Monitoring, Copper Labs, Schneider Electric, and Questline Digital.
“As traditional sources of power become rarer and more costly, demand for renewable energy solutions will grow,” said Chris White, Smart Home Research Director, Parks Associates. “Consumers respond to economic incentives the most, and as traditional electrification continues to become more costly, many households will become more open to adopting renewable alternatives like solar and home storage.”
Keynotes speakers include the following industry leaders:
- Martin DeBono, President, GAF Energy
- Erika Diamond, SVP, Head of Customer Solutions, EnergyHub
- DeAnna Hardwick, EVP, Customer Strategy, CPS Energy
- Karl Popham, Manager, Electric Vehicles & Emerging Technologies, Austin Energy
Session speakers feature key industry players:
- Shankar Achanta, VP, Products, Sunnova Energy
- Luis Castro, Business Development Manager - Utilities, Enel X Way
- Justin Chamberlain, Manager of Energy Efficiency and Demand Response, CPS Energy
- Gerrianna Cohen, Demand Response Strategy Manager, Con Edison
- Brad Davids, Head of Utility Business Development, Span.io
- Anna Demeo, Chief Product Officer, Fermata Energy
- Keally DeWitt, VP, Marketing & Public Policy, GAF Energy
- Daniel Elizalde, Product Executive & Advisor - Climate Tech
- Bethany Farchione, Marketing Director, Questline Digital
- Geoff Ferrell, VP, VPP and C&I Project Business, sonnen
- Dan Forman, CEO, Copper Labs
- Rick Goldberg, VP, Sales, Arize
- Scott Hammond, Member Programs Manager, Central Electric Power Cooperative
- Morgan Hertel, VP, Technology & Innovation, Rapid Response Monitoring Services
- Donald McPhail, GM, Residential Business Line, Uplight
- Doug Middleton, Head of Business Development, Leap
- David Oberholzer, GM, Energy Management, Resideo
- Max Parness, Senior Manager - Grid Services, Toyota
- Sadia Raveendran, Senior Director, Industry Solutions, AutoGrid
- Daniel Richmond, Senior Manager, Solar and Strategic Partnerships, Green Mountain Energy
- Tammy Schneider, VP, Sales and Marketing, Brookfield Residential
- Kevin Schwain, Senior Director, Electric Vehicles, EnergyHub
- Bob Swilik, VP, Product Strategy, Aeroseal
- Eamonn Urey, Product Manager, Salt River Project
Parks Associates will feature its latest consumer and industry insights throughout the event, featuring data from its ongoing quarterly surveys of 10,000 internet households. To register, visit the event website or apply for a Press Pass here.
About Smart Energy Summit
Parks Associates’ 15th annual Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer is co-located with DISTRIBUTECH 2024 on February 27-28 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Smart Energy Summit addresses energy and renewables technology trends in the residential and small-to-medium business markets.
Industry players join expert panels and networking sessions to address the expansion and monetization of energy management and other energy-focused offerings through consumer engagement, new business models, unique partnerships, and innovative technologies.
The conference also features 2024 virtual sessions January 23, July 23, and October 10. Follow the event on Twitter/X at @SmartEnergySmt and #SmartEnergy24. For information on speaking, sponsoring, or attending Smart Energy Summit, visit www.smartenergysmt.com.