Join leading industry executives and analysts in discussing the entertainment services landscape at Parks Associates’ Future of Video 2022 event series. Panelists will discuss research that analyzes industry themes such as hybrid business models, streaming measurement challenges, service stacking and churn, and consumer usage trends.
Welcome: State of the Video Market
Retention and Churn: Maintaining Subscribers
Bundled Services: Increasing Value and NPS
- Sarah Lee, Research Analyst, Parks Associates
Industry Panel: AI and ML Innovations: Engaging Consumers
- Ira Dworkin, Managing Director - Communications, Media, & Entertainment, FPT Software
- Naveen Narayanan, Head of Sports and Data Products, Quickplay
- Marty Roberts, Senior Vice President of Product Strategy and Marketing, Brightcove
- Matt Smith, Vice President, Business Development, SymphonyAI Media
- Bart Spriester, VP and GM of Content and Streaming Providers Suite, Comcast Technology Solutions
- Jason Paris, VP, Business Development, Parks Associates
Hybrid Business Models: Meeting Consumers Where They Are
- Ross Rubin, Contributing Analyst, Parks Associates; Principal Analyst, Reticle Research
New Business Models: Next Gen of OTT Services
New Approaches to Piracy and Future Threats
- Mike Baron, Senior Vice President, Sales and Strategy, Americas, Friend MTS
- Ken Gerstein, VP Sales Anti-Piracy and Watermarking Solutions, NAGRA
- Lisa Spencer, VP of Marketing, Irdeto
- Steve Hawley, Sr. Contributing Analyst, Parks Associates; Founder and Managing Director, Piracy Monitor
Sponsors include Adeia, FPT Software, Quickplay, Symphony MediaAI, Comcast Technology Solutions, Metrological, Friend MTS, and MediaKind.
Visit www.futureofvideo.us to register and learn more about our speakers, sponsors and sessions.