Hulu VP to deliver keynote at Parks Associates’ inaugural conference on OTT, pay TV, and digital media
Research from Parks Associates finds that the top three OTT video services—Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Netflix—maintain significant market share, with 91% of OTT subscribers getting at least one of these services. The research firm announced today that Hulu Vice President and Head of Research Julie DeTraglia will be a keynote speaker at the inaugural Future of Video: OTT, Pay TV, and Digital Media conference, December 10-12, in Marina del Rey, California.
“Many new services, including online pay TV and premium channels, have entered the OTT space in past year, but they have not eroded the position of the Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon Prime Video. The top three OTT video services continue to maintain their strong viewer loyalty,” said Parks Associates. “At Future of Video, we will explore strategies to build services for today’s connected consumers, and Hulu will provide key insight on evolving consumer behavior and ways to create and expand high-value offerings.”
- Julie DeTraglia, VP, Head of Research, Hulu
- Impact of OTT on the Connected Consumer
- Distribution Opportunities and Challenges for Content Producers
- The Future of Discovery, Brands, and Content Positioning
- Future Video Services: How VOD, Linear, OTT, and Pay TV Come Together
- The Future for Connected Screens
- The New Economics of Video
- Video Service Acquisition and Retention Strategies
- The Globalization of OTT
- Taking OTT Video Services to Global Markets
- The Impact of Voice Interaction on Video Services
- Innovations and Gaps in Video Technologies
- Evolution of the Consumer Experience
- VC and Investments: Betting on the Future of Video
Future of Video will provide insights on viewer behaviors and preferences and the challenges for the video industry in meeting the expectations of today’s connected consumers. Sessions will highlight in-depth consumer and industry research on OTT services, the value of content, technology innovations, and best strategies for building successful video services.
Sponsors for Future of Video include MediaKind, TiVo, Massive, and Premion.
About Future of Video: OTT, Pay TV, and Digital Media
Future of Video brings together senior leaders to share insights on new trends in the video and connected entertainment industries, with insights on consumer adoption, churn, and spending. The event provides insight into successful OTT strategy deployments, challenges for pay-TV providers, the role of connected CE in the growth of video viewing, new content formats, and the overall impact to the video market. www.futureofvideo.us