56% of households subscribe to either a traditional or streaming pay-TV service in 2023
Parks Associates today announced the keynotes and speakers, including executives from Google, XUMO, LG, the Los Angeles Rams, TikTok, Tubi, and Paramount, for Future of Video: OTT, Pay TV, and Digital Media, hosted November 14-16, 2023, at the Marina del Rey Marriott in Marina Del Rey, California.
The research firm reports that while 87% of US internet households have at least one streaming device and a third watch ad-based services, many households still enjoy and value linear TV, streaming TV especially. Parks Associates research shows 56% of households subscribe to either a traditional or streaming pay-TV service in 2023, as opposed to 86% in 2015. Households with streaming pay TV rose from 11% in 2020 to 18% in 2023.
Future of Video, sponsored by Adeia, FPT Software, SymphonyAI Media, and AiBUY, features Parks Associates’ analysts moderating all sessions, with insights, data, and analysis from the firm’s ongoing consumer and industry research, including the Streaming Video Tracker.
- Matthew Durgin, VP Content and Services, LG
- Robert Gelick, Chief Product Officer, Paramount
- Amanda Gillie, Head of Device & TV Marketing, Sling TV & DISH Network
- Vibol Hou, EVP & CTO, Streaming, Paramount
- Albert Lai, Global Director, DTC/OTT Streaming for Media & Entertainment, Google
- Liz Riemersma, VP Strategy, Business Development & International, Sling TV
- Joanelle Romero, Founder, President, CEO, Red Nation Television Network
- Rachel Silver, CEO, Love Stories TV
- Stefan Van Engen, VP, Content Programming and Partnerships, XUMO
Speakers on Wednesday, November 15, will analyze the factors redefining the streaming video market as well as emerging business models and new revenue opportunities, from hybrid services and advertising to T-Commerce:
- Scott Barton, Chief Product Officer, MyBundle.TV
- Isaac Bess, Global Head, Distribution, TikTok
- Evan Bregman, GM, Streaming, Tastemade
- Tom Denniston, VP, Content Delivery, Qwilt
- Scott Ehrlich, CIO and Head of Corporate Strategy, Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Michelle Gable, Director, Media & Entertainment, Los Angeles Rams
- Daniel Gagliardi, VP, Digital Distribution and Business Development, FilmRise
- Chris Glover, VP, Marketing, FreeWheel
- Dan Goman, CEO, Ateliere Creative Technologies
- Samuel Harowitz, VP, Content Acquisition and Partnerships, Tubi
- Blair Harrison, CEO & Founder, Frequency Networks
- Diana Horowitz, CRO & Co-COO, Driver Studios
- Ajinkya Joglekar, SVP, Marketing, Sling TV
- John Kosner, President, Kosner Media
- Mike Levy, SVP, Global Rights Acquisition, FloSports
- Charlie Mitchell, Head of Sales-Sports, N. America & LATAM, Endeavor Streaming
- Mark Moeder, CEO, SymphonyAI Media
- David Mühle, CEO, PlayPilot
- Scott Olechowski, Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder, Plex
- Marc Rashba, EVP, Partnerships, Cineverse
- Marty Roberts, SVP, Product Strategy and Marketing, Brightcove
- Geir Skaaden, EVP & Chief Products & Services Officer, Xperi Inc.
- Chris Tanquary, Senior Director of Business Development, Strategic Accounts, VIZIO
- Megan Wagoner, VP of Media & Entertainment Partnerships, Endeavor Streaming
Future of Video includes research presentations, interactive panel sessions, presentations from industry leaders, and insights from visionary leaders, including Parks Associates’ expert analyst team.
About Future of Video: OTT, Pay TV, and Digital Media
Future of Video brings together senior leaders to share insights on new trends in the video and connected entertainment industries, with insights on consumer adoption, churn, and spending. The event provides insight into successful OTT strategy deployments, challenges for pay-TV providers, the role of connected CE in the growth of video viewing, new content formats, and the overall impact to the video market. www.futureofvideo.us