Parks Associates’ tenth annual Connected Health Summit addresses consumer choice and role of tech in future of healthcare care
Parks Associates will bring together industry tech leaders May 23-25 for its tenth annual Connected Health Summit: Consumer Engagement and Innovation to address the role of advanced tech in the future of healthcare. The research firm recently released new consumer data showing that over 60% of smart watch / fitness tracker intenders report a willingness to pay more for a wearable with health-related features such as daily tracking on stress levels, measuring and sharing blood pressure data, and detecting blood oxygen levels.
Connected Health Summit is co-located with CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference at the at the Omni Frisco Hotel. Sessions will address investments in digital health and security solutions, new choices in care, and new value provided through data integration. Connected Health Summit is sponsored by Alarm.com, Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), Electronic Caregiver, Rapid Response Monitoring, Calix, Lifeguard Health, Origin, and Independa.
“Companies are increasingly offering not just primary care but integrative care with the virtual experience at its core,” said Elizabeth Parks, President and CMO, Parks Associates. “This includes chronic condition management, mental health, dermatology, and specialist referrals and visits, which creates more service options for providers and more choice for consumers. There is so much to learn as healthcare transforms; connectivity is providing exponential value in so many ways.”
The event features speakers from the financial, healthcare, broadband, home security, and software markets. Keynote speakers for Connected Health Summit and the co-located CONNECTIONS Conference:
- Christopher Berke, Director, Offer Management, Digital Healthcare, Eaton
- Steve Chazin, VP, Products, Alarm.com
- Anthony Dohrmann, Founder and CEO, Electronic Caregiver - ECG
- Sarah King, Chief Client Officer, Optum
- Girish Naganathan, CTO, EVP, Dexcom
- David Puckett, VP, Global Devices Product Strategy, Comcast
Key industry speakers at Connected Health Summit:
- Rey Colon, CEO, Lyric Health
- Gregory Couvreur, Founder and Managing Principal, Mighty Acorns Capital
- Peter Giacalone, President, Giacalone Associates
- Michael Gorton, CEO & Founder, Recuro Health
- Nancy Green, Founder & Principal Strategy Consultant, The SAA Group, LLC
- Logan Harper, Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator, Boston Children's Hospital
- Daniel Herscovici, Partner, Edison Partners
- Jeffrey Lewis, Population Health Strategist, NextGen Executive Consultants LLC
- Justin McKinney, CEO & Co-Founder, IVANI
- Michael Meyers, Executive Partner, Ethos Capital
- Tony Nicolaidis, Chief Commercial Officer, Origin Wireless AI
- Lars Oleson, CEO, Xailient
- Caleb Parker, Chief Commercial Officer, Angle Health
- Dr. Meera Ravindranathan, Medical Director, OncoHealth
- David Sym-Smith, Partner, Mobility Ventures
- Sonny Tai, CEO, Actuate
- Dr. Brad Younggren, Chief Medical Officer and President of Care Innovation, 98point6 Technologies
About Connected Health Summit: Consumer Engagement and Innovation
Connected Health Summit, hosted by international research firm Parks Associates, is an executive conference focused on the impact of connected devices and IoT healthcare solutions on consumers at home. In its tenth year, Connected Health Summit brings senior industry leaders together from all aspects of the consumer experience ecosystems to provide insights on new business models, IoT technologies, consumer behaviors, and deployments relevant to consumer healthcare solutions.
The conference features Parks Associates quarterly consumer readdresses opportunities for new solutions in the care giving and senior markets and the wellness markets. This includes smart home platforms, on-demand services, voice assistants, and wearables, to empower consumers, caregivers, and providers and to meet the growing demand for services in independent living, chronic care management, remote access to care, and wellness and fitness solutions. www.connectedhealthsummit.com
Follow the event on Twitter at @CONN_Health_Smt.