Parks Associates addresses health and home technologies at Connected Health Summit
Parks Associates’ latest research shows 56% of US internet households now own a connected health device, a 21-point increase since 2016, with smart watch adoption reaching 35% in 2023. The research firm is hosting the ninth annual Connected Health Summit, co-located with CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference on May 23-25 at the Omni Frisco Hotel, to address the latest advancements in connected health devices, remote patient monitoring, telehealth, and patient-centric care.
Connected Health Summit features research presentations from Parks Associates analysts and keynotes from healthcare, technology, and home services leaders, including Christopher Berke, Director of Offer Management, Digital Healthcare, Eaton; Anthony Dohrmann, Founder and CEO, Electronic Caregiver – ECG; Sarah King, Chief Growth Officer, Optum; Girish Naganathan, Chief Technology Officer, Executive Vice President, Dexcom; and David Puckett, Head of Global Devices Product Strategy, Comcast.
Connected Health Summit is sponsored by Alarm.com, Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), Electronic Caregiver, Rapid Response Monitoring, Calix, Lifeguard Health, Origin, and Independa.
“Even with consumer spending constrained, smart watches continue to show strong growth,” said Kristen Hanich, Research Director, Parks Associates. “Apple Watches, with important health-related features like heartrate and rhythm monitoring, medication tracking, and fitness features, continue to dominate the market, highlighting consumer interest in medical and health monitoring.”
"The majority of US internet households had a telehealth visit in the past 12 months,” said Jennifer Kent, VP, Research, Parks Associates. “Connected Health Summit is an excellent opportunity for all consumer health ecosystem players to network and discuss this new market environment and the new demands for health-to home-solutions.”
Speakers for Connected Health Summit sessions:
- Ardy Arianpour, CEO & Co-Founder, SEQSTER
- Steve Chazin, VP, Products, Alarm.com
- Kent Dicks, Founder & CEO, Life365 Health
- Mark Francis, CPO, Electronic Caregiver
- Landon Garner, CMO, Kajeet
- Nancy Green, Founder & Principal Strategy Consultant, The SAA Group, LLC
- Michael D. Ham, Co-Founder & President, RePure
- Sweta Hari, Director, Product Management, Residential Controls and Indoor Air Quality, Lennox International
- Logan Harper, Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator, Boston Children's Hospital
- Ryan Herd, CEO and Founder, Caregiver Smart Solutions
- Nick Knowlton, VP, Strategic Initiatives, ResMed SaaS
- James Mault, CEO, BioIntelliSense
- Ed Miller, CTO, Center for Medical Interoperability
- Girish Naganathan, CTO, EVP, Dexcom
- Caleb Parker, Chief Commercial Officer, Angle Health
- Meera Ravindranathan, Medical Director, OncoHealth
- Robert Rose, President & CEO, MedWand
- Adam Russek-Sobol, Founder & CEO, CareBand
- Rabih Salam, Channel Sales Manager - Specialty Markets, Airthings
- Jason Sherwin, Senior Director, Healthcare Business Development, CLEAR
- Brad Younggren, CMO and President of Care Innovation, 98point6 Technologies
About Connected Health Summit: Consumer Engagement and Innovation
Connected Health Summit, hosted by international research firm Parks Associates, is an executive conference focused on the impact of connected devices and IoT healthcare solutions on consumers at home. In its tenth year, Connected Health Summit brings senior industry leaders together from all aspects of the consumer experience ecosystems to provide insights on new business models, IoT technologies, consumer behaviors, and deployments relevant to consumer healthcare solutions.
The conference features Parks Associates quarterly consumer readdresses opportunities for new solutions in the care giving and senior markets and the wellness markets. This includes smart home platforms, on-demand services, voice assistants, and wearables, to empower consumers, caregivers, and providers and to meet the growing demand for services in independent living, chronic care management, remote access to care, and wellness and fitness solutions. www.connectedhealthsummit.com
Follow the event on Twitter at @CONN_Health_Smt.