In recent years, there has been a significant surge in the integration of technology into hotel environments, transforming traditional hospitality experiences. From mobile check-ins and keyless entry systems to in-room automation and personalized recommendations, hotels are embracing technology to enhance guest convenience, streamline operations, and deliver a more immersive and personalized stay. The October 5 session, “Hospitality Market: Tech Driving New Value” highlights the increasing emphasis on creating seamless and personalized experiences that cater to the evolving expectations of modern travelers.
- Robert Grosz, Executive Vice President, and COO, WorldVue
- Michelle Guss, Vice President, Hospitality, Crestron Electronics
- Kristen Hanich, Director of Research, Parks Associates
- Jennifer Kent, VP, Research, Parks Associates
- Kimberly Twiggs, AVP of Hospitality, DIRECTV
- Dominic Locascio, Senior Director, Hospitality, Piaggio Fast Forward
- Kevin Sweeney, VP Product Strategy, Enseo
A special thank you to our sponsors Cox Communities, ADT Multifamily, Kwikset, Nimbio, Connectivity Standards Alliance, Rapid Response Monitoring, Arize, EV Passport, Cooktop Safety, Calix, Homebase, Vantiva, Nice, Blink, LifeMaster, Aquana, Eleven, and Xfinity Communities.
Visit www.smartspacesconference.com for more information.