Did you know that by the end of 2025, approximately 93% of US households will have a broadband subscription, either fixed or mobile?
Join leading industry executives and analysts at Parks Associates’ interactive CONNECTIONS virtual session “Broadband Future Proofing: Driving New Experiences and Value”on October 20 at 11:00 AM CT for insights addressing how technology providers and operators are expanding functionality to enable new services at home.
Panels and speakers include:
Broadband Services and MDUs
- David Huynh, Chief Product Officer, Plume Design
- Ted Maulucci, President, SmartONE Solutions Inc.
- Vickie Rodgers, VP & GM, Cox Communities, Cox Communications
- Scott Stinson, Head Of Business Development - Americas, Airties
Fireside Chat / Executive Q&A
- Josh Pettiette, Vice President - Product, Business Development, and Strategic Planning, GVTC Communications
Smart Home Strategies: Transition to Services
- Greg Baldauf, Director, Revenue Edge Solution Partnerships, Calix Partner Community
- Alan Coleman, Founder & CEO, Sweepr
- Rebecca Gutierrez, VP Marketing and Public Relations, Blink Charging
- Ronan LePoupon, VP OnTech & Smart Home Services, OnTech Smart Services
- Mariam Rogers, Director of Multifamily Sales, Brivo
Presenters and moderators include:
- Kristen Hanich, Director of Research, Parks Associates
- Jennifer Kent, VP, of Research, Parks Associates
- Elizabeth Parks, President, and CMO, Parks Associates
- Jason Paris, Vice President, Business Development , Parks Associates
Event sponsors include Alarm.com, Calix, COX Communities, F-Secure, Homebase, Plume,Airties, Bitdefender, Johnson Controls, Notion, Nice, Rapid Response Monitoring, Resideo, Schneider Electric, STRATIS, AmTrust Warranty & Specialty Risk, GadgEon, IVANI, Midea, CookTop Safety, Iris, and Assurant.
Visit CONNECTIONS™ Conference to register and learn more about our speakers, sponsors and upcoming sessions.