Join Parks Associates’ Jennifer Kent, VP of Research and Chris White, Senior Analyst, for an interactive in-person session, on Thursday, September 29 at 11:30 AM and 3:00 PM CT at the 2022 CEDIA Expo at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX for insights on smart home technology.
Panels and speakers include:
Thursday, September 29
"The Role of Energy Management in the Future Home"
- Chris White, Senior Analyst, Parks Associates
- Vera Gavrilovich, VP of Marketing, Sunnova
- Karen Gough, VP of Channel Sales, Span.io
- Wayne Morrison, Principal, Emerging Technologies, Reliant, an NRG company
- Brad Wills, Director: Strategic Customers & Programs, Schneider Electric
- William H. Dillon, Chief Innovation Officer, Savant Power
- James Rosenberg, II, Director of Business Development Asia Pacific, Blink Charging
"The Future of Home Control"
- Doug Jacobson, Crestron Electronics
- Jennifer Kent, VP of Research, Parks Associates
- Paul Williams, Chief Product Officer, Nice
- JC Murphy, President, Savant
CEDIA Expo is the platform where residential technology integrators, designers and construction professionals connect, learn, and engage. CEDIA Expo brings together thousands of home tech pros and hundreds of exhibitors to the leading event for smart home technology. Together, let’s revolutionize the connected home of the future. It’s time to think BIG!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in connecting with any of Parks Associates’ team members below who will also be in attendance.
- Elizabeth Parks, President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Jason Paris, VP, Business Development
- Shirley Freeman, Strategic Account Manager
- Ashton Gambrell, Strategic Account Manager, Events & Marketing Services
- Sarah Lee, Ph.D., Research Analyst
- Francisco Saldaña, Researcher
Visit Upcoming Industry Events to register and learn more about our speakers, sponsors, and upcoming sessions.