CONNECTIONS Europe will be held in Amsterdam on November 4 and covers the international landscape for connected devices and services with a European emphasis, including:
* Internet video and the TV experience
* Cloud computing and advanced TV and communications services
* Residential gateway or set-top box
* The impact of 3D TV
* The three-screen ecosystem
* The interface for online and user-generated content
* The companies best positioned to lead the connected home ecosystem
Attending CONNECTIONS Europe provides executives with networking and strategic planning opportunities.
* The development roadmap of the technologies and applications that will define the European and global digital lifestyle
* Identification of existing and emerging leaders in the connected home ecosystem
* Adoption and revenue forecasts of key connected device and service categories
* An examination of the business models which will drive the convergence in video and entertainment content and applications, online services, and communications.