Annual executive research conference addresses service-driven market for connected home, analyzing business models, use cases, and innovations in emerging consumer technologies and services
Parks Associates today announced the topics and call for papers for the 27th annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference, hosted in-person May 23-25 at the Omni Hotel in Frisco, Texas, with virtual sessions on March 2, July 20, and October 5. The research firm will highlight the new innovations, business models, and use cases driving growth in the connected home markets. Parks Associates’ latest research shows that now 38% of US internet households have a smart home device, up from 18% at the end of 2015.
CONNECTIONS™ sponsors include Alarm.com, Cooktop Safety, Cox Communities, CSA, Ivani, Johnson Controls, Nice, Rapid Response Monitoring, and Xailient.
“CONNECTIONS™ brings together a unique group of industry executives across all areas of the connected home,” said Mindi Sue Sternblitz-Rubenstein, Vice President, Marketing, Parks Associates. “We are so excited to be back in Dallas in 2023 and welcome the industry to discuss the future of technology for consumers and small to medium businesses.”
Parks Associates is currently accepting speaker submissions for CONNECTIONS™. Topics include:
- Strategies for Attracting New Buyers
- Channel Expansion: Where’s the Growth Coming From
- Broadband and Value-Added Services
- Smart Home Platforms: Unifying the Experience
- Monitoring Services: Lifetime Customer Value
- Network Infrastructure Enabling New Services
- Whole Home Services and Experiences
- Role of Choice: Devices and Services and Experiences
- Value-Added Services and Modern Living
- Consumers and Energy Management: The Coming Paradigm Shift
- Role of Monitoring in Home Services
- Insurance: Protecting the Home and Proving the ROI
- New Business Models: Everything as a Service
- Smart Kitchen: The Heart of the Home
- Seniors and Caregivers and Independent Living Solutions
- What Channels are Leading
- Home Security Solutions: Selling Peace of Mind
- Connecting the Smart Home & Joining Ecosystems
- Tackling Pain Points: Returns and Support and Privacy
- Funding the Smart Home: View from Investors
For 27 years, CONNECTIONS™ has brought together thousands of industry players from the consumer technology ecosystem for networking opportunities, consumer and industry research from the Parks Associates analyst team, insights from visionary speakers, and thoughtful, curated sessions focused on technology innovations, consumer behavior, and product and service adoption and trends.
The firm is also hosting its 17th annual CONNECTIONS™ Summit at CES on Jan 6, 2023, in Las Vegas.
Parks Associates' 28th annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference is hosted May 7-9, 2024, in Plano, Texas, and brings industry leaders together to provide insights and business forecasting about the adoption of technology including broadband, smart home, security, connected health, energy, and home automation.
CONNECTIONS™ provides ongoing insights throughout the year with virtual and in person conference sessions. Parks Associates analyst team leads the conference sessions, which are focused on technology innovations, consumer adoption and trends, product and service forecasts, and the evaluation of new business strategies, partnerships, monetization opportunities, and value-added service design.
CONNECTIONS™ is a pivotal platform for partnerships and exploring the future of technology adoption and its impact on consumers and businesses. www.connectionsconference.com