Stanford School of Medicine, UnitedHealthcare, Garmin, Omron Healthcare, and other leading healthcare companies address new business models at Connected Health Summit
Parks Associates will host two sessions, “New Era of Emergency Response and Remote Patient Monitoring” and “Who’s Paying for Healthcare? New Business Models,” August 30-31, as part of the virtual conference Connected Health Summit: Consumer Engagement and Innovation. The executive conference, sponsored by ADT Medical Alert, Alarm.com, EarlySense, Johnson Controls, Rapid Response Monitoring, Becklar, and Independa, addresses strategies for healthcare and service providers as they face a digital transformation in business models and services for delivering healthcare.
“In the rapidly evolving remote patient monitoring and telemedicine business, technology providers require easy access to a wide range of patient data,” said Jörn Watzke, Senior Director, Garmin Health. “Garmin smartwatches and fitness trackers offer an invaluable yet affordable tool in this growing marketplace by collecting 24/7 sensor data and biometrics such as heartrate, heartrate variability, stress, respiration, and sleep analytics. We are excited to discuss innovations and share insights into this fast-moving industry with leading experts at the 2022 Connected Health Summit.”
The virtual sessions feature keynotes from Adam Pellegrini, CEO & Co-Founder, Jasper Health, and Karen Silgen, GM, VP, Virtual Care, UnitedHealthcare.
"Connected Health Summit is renowned for bringing together industry thought leaders to share innovations and insights to drive digital healthcare into the future. I am excited to join others this year, exploring the evolved connected health space and how it rapidly adapted to meet unique cases,” said Adam Pellegrini, CEO & Co-founder, Jasper Health.
Panels feature the following healthcare leaders:
- Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, CEO, Biotricity
- Iris Berman, VP, Telehealth Services, Northwell Health
- Jeff Cutler, Chief Commercial Officer, Ada Health
- Mitchell Fong, VP, Virtual Care, Renown Health
- Morgan Hertel, VP, Technology and Innovation, Rapid Response Monitoring
- Amar Kendale, President, Homeward
- Josh Locke, VP, Sales, Essence Group
- James Mault, MD, CEO, BioIntelliSense
- Dan McCaffrey, VP, Digital Health and Software, Omron Healthcare
- Brock Winzeler, President of Freeus, Becklar Workforce Safety, and Becklar Connected Wellness, Becklar
- John Mastrototaro, PhD, Biomedical Engineer and CEO, Movano
- Tejaswini Mishra, PhD, Research Scientist, Genetics, Stanford School of Medicine
- Shyamal Patel, PhD, Head of Science, OURA
- Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge, CMO, HealthTap
- Kristen Valdes, Founder and CEO, B.well
- Jörn Watzke, Senior Director Garmin Health, Garmin
- Brad Wiltz, Director, Medical Business, A&D Medical
“I am delighted to be part of this conversation,” said Morgan Hertel, VP, Technology and Innovation, Rapid Response Monitoring. “Wearables are quickly becoming the norm today and one of the easiest and most effective ways to provide a whole host of health and fitness related services.”
“Connected health and remote patient monitoring are the future of healthcare and will drive the next healthcare evolution. Aligning them with reimbursement and a business model is critical. I am looking forward to discussing this and more at the upcoming Connected Health Summit,” said Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, CEO, Biotricity.
About Connected Health Summit: Consumer Engagement and Innovation
Connected Health Summit, hosted by international research firm Parks Associates, is an executive conference focused on the impact of connected devices and IoT healthcare solutions on consumers at home. In its tenth year, Connected Health Summit brings senior industry leaders together from all aspects of the consumer experience ecosystems to provide insights on new business models, IoT technologies, consumer behaviors, and deployments relevant to consumer healthcare solutions.
The conference features Parks Associates quarterly consumer readdresses opportunities for new solutions in the care giving and senior markets and the wellness markets. This includes smart home platforms, on-demand services, voice assistants, and wearables, to empower consumers, caregivers, and providers and to meet the growing demand for services in independent living, chronic care management, remote access to care, and wellness and fitness solutions. www.connectedhealthsummit.com
Follow the event on Twitter at @CONN_Health_Smt.