Executive research conference brings tech leaders to Dallas to address consumer technology market
Parks Associates research, including quarterly consumer surveys, indicates networked cameras and smart video doorbells will continue steady growth due to persistent popularity and clear security use cases. Each device category reached 17% adoption among US internet households at the end of 2022, and combined, they will exceed $3.8 billion in sales revenue by 2027.
The international research firm will host the 27th annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference, May 23-25 at the Omni Frisco Hotel, to examine the revenue opportunities and integration challenges in the diverse markets comprising the connected home ecosystem. Parks Associates finds 7% of US internet households have solar power generation, 41% have a smart home device, 55% have a smart TV, 51% have a smart speaker, and 25% have professional monitored security services.
CONNECTIONS™ features keynote speakers from Samsung SmartThings, Electronic Caregiver, Rapid Response Monitoring, Duke Energy Corporation, and Comcast. Sponsors include Calix, Cox Communities, Nice, Ubiety Technologies, Alarm.com, Bitdefender, Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), Johnson Controls, Origin, Rapid Response Monitoring, Cooktop Safety, iolo, Kwikset, Schneider Electric, Xailient, Gadgeon, Ivani, Midea, Nimbio, and Becklar.
"Video devices continue to see sustained growth, even in a tough economy,” said Jennifer Kent, VP, Research, Parks Associates. “Due to consumer interest and intense competition in the space, smart cameras are rapidly improving in quality and features, and their advanced AI features enable new use cases and revenue opportunities."
“We look forward to welcoming industry leaders from all areas of the connected home ecosystem,” said Elizabeth Parks, President and CMO, Parks Associates. “There is incredible value in gathering all these leaders in one place, and we invite anyone interested to join us in Dallas.”
CONNECTIONS™ is co-located with Connected Health Summit, and attendees will have the opportunity to attend multiple crossover sessions addressing business model growth, interoperability, and demand for home services. Key industry speakers for CONNECTIONS™-exclusive sessions include the following:
- Greg Baldauf, Director, Revenue Edge SmartLife Partnerships, Calix
- Mark Benson, Head of SmartThings, Samsung SmartThings
- Eugenia Blackstone, CMO, Iris Powered by Generali
- Roger Clawson, Director Home Builder Division, SafeStreets USA
- Jan Dawson, Senior Director, Research & Insights, Vivint
- Jesse Fallick, VP, Product, Recurve
- Preston Grutzmacher, Residential Business Leader, SALTO Systems
- Morgan Hertel, VP, Technology and Innovation, Rapid Response Monitoring
- Jerome Howard, COO, Culture Wireless
- Lon Huber SVP, Pricing & Customer Solutions Duke Energy Corporation
- Advait Katarki, Manager, Product Line Sales & Business Development - EV Charging & Connected Solutions, Eaton
- Abe Kinney, Senior Director, Product Management, Alarm.com
- Rich Korthauer, SVP, Home and Distribution, Schneider Electric
- Kevin Kraus, VP, Global Programs and Technology Alliances, Smart Residential Solutions, ASSA ABLOY Group
- Michael Lee, CEO, Octopus Energy
- Bob Marshall, Co-Founder & CEO, Whisker Labs
- Geoff Martin, President & Co-Founder, vipHomeLink
- Nathan Matney, Director, IoT Products, Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Martin Milani, CEO, Sunverge Energy
- Michelle Mindala-Freeman, EVP, Connectivity Standards Alliance
- Benjamin Myers, National Sales Manager- RAS, Kwikset
- Roel Peeters, Co-Founder and CEO, Roost
- Brett Sobol, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Hippo Insurance
- Jonathan Storino, VP, Elexa Consumer Products
- Kenneth Wacks, President, Home, Building, and Utility Systems
- Paul Wezner, Chief Product and Customer Officer, Powerley
- Stefan Witkamp, Founder, Commercial Director, Athom, maker of Homey
- Donald Young, EVP and COO, ADT
Parks Associates' 27th annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference features an in-person conference on May 23-25, 2023, and multiple virtual sessions hosted throughout 2023. The event focuses on the adoption of technology including smart home, security, connected health, energy, and home automation.
Bringing together more than 1,500 senior executives, CONNECTIONS™ provides networking opportunities combined with visionary keynotes and virtual sessions. The Parks Associates analyst team leads all conference sessions, which are focused on technology innovations, consumer adoption and trends, product and service forecasts, and the evaluation of new business strategies, partnerships, monetization opportunities, and value-added service design.
Throughout the event, sponsors offer demos during networking events, spotlighting new technology innovations and services for the entertainment, mobile, and smart home market segments.
CONNECTIONS™ 2023 features an in-person conference on May 23-25, 2023, with virtual sessions on March 2, July 20, and October 5. Dates and venue for 2024 will be annouced soon.
For more information, contact email@example.com, call 972-490-1113, visit www.connectionsconference.com.