Understanding Growth in the Smart Home - Parks Associates Research Workshop
According to Parks Associates research, 26% of U.S. broadband households own at least one smart home device, which equates to more than 26 million households and represents a 35% increase from the 2016 adoption rate of 19%. The IoT research firm will discuss new research findings and analysis on Tuesday, March 21 during the one-day research workshop “Crossing the Chasm – Understanding Growth in the Smart Home.”
Sponsored by Ayla Networks, the special event will take place from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Westin San Francisco Airport in San Francisco, California. The workshop is designed to help smart home players develop strategies to expand IoT awareness and adoption to the mass market. Speakers include:
- Mike Buckingham, Director, August PRO, August
- Paul Campbell, VP & Head, Silicon Valley Innovation Center, Schneider Electric
- Naveen Chhangani, Senior Director of Product Management, Arlo Smart Home, NETGEAR
- Scott Harkins, VP IoT Partner Programs, Honeywell Connected Home & Buildings, Honeywell
- Tom Kerber, Director, IoT Strategy, Parks Associates
- Rod McLane, Sr. Director Product Marketing, Ayla Networks
Brad Russell, Research Analyst, Parks Associates
For more information on the research workshop, go to www.parksassociates.com/webcasts/chasm-workshop2017. To register for the event, click here.
Parks Associates will present more research findings at the 21st-annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference, May 23-25, in San Francisco. The conference features keynotes from Comcast, Cox Communications, Intel, and Vivint Smart Home. Registration is open and media are invited to attend.
Be the first to leave a comment.
Post a Comment
Have a comment? Login or create an account to start a discussion.