Parks Associates and Appliance Design to host complimentary webinar
Major appliances have always offered convenience, reduction of labor, and better results over formerly manual tasks, such as washing clothes in the river or cooking over an open fire.
International research firm Parks Associates will join Appliance Design to host the webinar “Advancing Ease of Use through Sensors and Appliance Automation,” which will examine how today’s smart appliances are leveraging innovative sensor technologies to evaluate appliance task status, anticipate needs, and automate the next step with little or no human interaction. The complimentary webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 26 at 2 p.m. ET (1 p.m. CT).
- Brad Russell, Research Analyst, Parks Associates
- Chris McGugan, General Manager, Innovation & Kenmore
- Jason Mathew, Whirlpool Corporation, Senior Director, Global Connected Strategy
Peter Radsliff, VP of Marketing, Arrayent
The webinar will also address ways smart appliances can make consumers’ lives easier, including sensors for temperature, moisture, voice control, energy consumption, malfunctions, filter status, and accessing cooking or washing instructions. Speakers will also:
- Address consumer feature preferences by appliance type to help prioritize sensor and application development
- Review examples of the latest smart appliance product innovations
- Explore how sensor data can inform appliance optimization through firmware updates
Learn what backend cloud-based tools and processes are required to effectively create value from appliance sensor data
Registration for Advancing Ease of Use through Sensors and Appliance Automation is complimentary and will also be available on-demand. To register, go to http://bit.ly/2ku6ztI.
Be the first to leave a comment.
Post a Comment
Have a comment? Login or create an account to start a discussion.