Consumer Analytics Online Search
- You must be logged in to view the charts available through your
- Use of quotation marks or questions will not improve search
- The search tool looks for slides containing the search terms.
Searching for less common terms (such as the name of a provider) often yields better results than searches
including common terms (revenue, device, etc.).
- Search is based on weighted keywords and gives more weight to
text contained in chart titles. Try searching for a hypothetical name of a chart with desired data (e.g.,
Multiscreen Awareness by Pay-TV Provider).
- You can use % as a wildcard in your search.
- Slide database is currently limited to Consumer Research. Slide search does not currently have any forecast charts.