"" articles

New study provides consumer data and industry insight on current attitudes around data privacy New research from Parks Associates finds 75% of heads of US broadband households intend to acquire a security or privacy service in the next 12 months. 360 Deep Dive: Consumer Privacy: My Smart Home, My Castle shows that 38% of these consumers rank receiving these services bundled with their broadband service at no additional charge as most desirable, while the remaining 62% would...
 
by Lindsay Gafford | Aug. 13, 2019
Tags: none
Prior to Parks Associates’ sixth-annual  Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness ,  Melissa Gonzales , EVP, Americas, Medela gave her insights on the connected health market with the firm's analyst team. Melissa will participate on the expert panel Innovation at Transformative Life Stages: New Parents and Caregivers on Tuesday, August 27, at 4:00 PM. Panelists who will join her on this session include: Ori Balaban , VP...
Prior to Parks Associates’ sixth-annual  Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness ,  Chris Nicholson , CEO, mPulse Mobile shared his thoughts on the connected health market with the firm's analyst team. Chris will participate on the  Consumer Engagement Strategies: Charting a Path Forward  panel on Thursday, August 29, at 11:15 AM. Panelists who will join him on this session include: Fahad Aziz , Co-Founder & CTO,...
Prior to Parks Associates’ sixth-annual  Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness ,  Anne Weiler , CEO, Wellpepper shared her thoughts on the connected health market with the firm's analyst team. Anne will participate on the  Expanding Reach: Making Remote Patient Monitoring Work  panel on Wednesday, August 28, at 3:45 PM. Panelists who will join her on this session include: Amy Cook , Director, Business Development, Sleep...
Prior to Parks Associates’ sixth-annual  Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness ,  Roy Raymann , PhD, Vice President Sleep Science & Scientific Affairs, SleepScore Labs shared his thoughts on the connected health market with the firm's analyst team. Roy will participate on the Role of Technology: Serving Social and Medical Needs panel on Wednesday, August 28, at 8:45 AM. Panelists who will join him on this session include:James...
Prior to Parks Associates’ sixth-annual  Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness ,  Mike Maniscalco , CEO, Better Living Technologies gave his insights on top caregiver pain points with the firm's analyst team. Mike will participate on the workshop panel Lessons Learned: Successful Strategies for Engaging Consumers on Tuesday, August 27, at 3:15 PM. Panelists who will join him on this session include: Steve Cashman ,...
One of our mantras at Parks Associates is that many smart home device manufacturers need to strengthen their value propositions in order to win-over the mass market consumer and justify the higher price of connected products. In short, offer consumers more for more, more for less, or at least more for the same cost as competitors. The Yardian (a portmanteau, or mash-up, of “yard” and “guardian”) by Aeon Matrix is a smart irrigation controller that beefs up its...
 
by Brad Russell | Aug. 8, 2019
Tags: Internet of Things, smart home
Prior to Parks Associates’ sixth-annual  Connected Health Summit: Independent Living and Wellness ,  Mark Smith, Senior Vice President of Emerging Products UnitedHealthcare shared his thoughts on the connected health market with the firm's analyst team. Mark will participate as a keynote speaker on Thursday, August 29 at 9:30 AM.   He will discuss how can consumers, companies and other stakeholders harness the power of connected devices to help improve...
 
by Parks Associates | Aug. 8, 2019
Tags: none

Prev Page of 1440 Next

Quote-PA_website_Elizabeth.png

Quote-PA_website_Elizabeth.png

Quote-PA_website_Brad.png

Quote-PA_website_Brad.png

Quote-PA_website_Dina.png

Quote-PA_website_Dina.png